Samantha Ashe (BNutrDiet APD)
Sam has dedicated herself to nurturing & assisting her clients to truly flourish within themselves. She believes it is never too late to strip your health & wellness back to basics. Start new! Get your hands amongst mother earth, re-plant the seed & commence a new journey in life that is fertilised by wholesome REAL nutrition, kind-hearted self-talk, mindful eating & positive activity.
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) she is university-qualified to provide you with REAL, practical & evidenced based nutritional & dietary advice. In addition to managing any individual’s nutritional needs through Medical Nutrition Therapy, which is dependent upon your medical conditions & diseases.
Feed & Flourish Nutrition offers a wide range of services in order to suit all clients, whether it is online, at home, at work, over the phone, one-on-one in clinic or as a group. If you want to restore the balance in your life & you are in need of some gentle & professional guidance, consider becoming one of her beloved clients.
She provides services for:
- Non-diet Approach & Wellness Coaching
- Emotional Eating
- Weight Loss & Management
- Meal Plan Development
- Recipe Design
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition Presentations & Corporate Workshops
- General Healthy Eating & Wellness
- Fatigue & Energy Loss
- Gastrointestinal Conditions: (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Coeliac Disease & Irritable Bowel Disease)
- Food Intolerances & Allergies (Low FODMAP Diet, Elimination Diet, Low Chemical Diet, Gluten Free, Lactose Free)
- Cardiovascular Disease (High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol)
- Diabetes & Insulin Resistance
- Kidney Conditions (Gout, Dialysis, Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Women’s Health (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Gestational Diabetes, Pregnancy Nutrition)
- Aged Care Nutrition (Menu Development, Food Service)
- Rehabilitation Nutrition
- Vegetarian & Vegan Eating
- Paediatric Nutrition
Ask your GP whether you are eligible for a referral to see Sam in order to claim a Medicare rebate, alternatively you can see her privately (private health rebates apply). She is on site every second Thursday.
Alternatively you can contact her on 0422 027 493 or check out her website for all other enquiries, www.feedandflourish.com.au